Our school will provide educaitonal excellence in a respectful, safe and stimulating environment where children are supported and challenged to meet their academic, emotional, social, physical and creative potential.
Academically Rigorous: We have high expectations of our students and ourselves. We strive for excellence and our personal best.
Resilience: We provide engaging and challenging learning experiences and encourage students to persevere when faced with challenges.
Respect: We are courteous to each other and promote a sense of belonging in a safe, supportive environment. Our relationships are based on trust and mutual respect.
Inclusivity: We recognise that every child is unique. We cater for their different circumstances and needs and are respectful of diversity.
Collaboration: The school community, including staff, students and parents work together to achieve our common goals and best outcomes for our students.
Citizenship: We provide children with opportunities to be environmentally responsible, to be part of creating a sustainable future and engage in the development of themselves as global citizens.
We believe learning occurs best when:
- honesty and respect are exhibited by the entire school community;
- the environment is inclusive, safe and stimulating;
- all members of the school community feel valued, supported and accepted;
- we constantly strive for best practice and always seek to improve our performance;
- students see the purpose of their learning and are accountable for what they do, taking responsibility for their own success;
- students are encouraged to take risks, challenge themselves and develop resilience.