About Our Board
The Mullaloo Beach Primary School Board has been established with the purpose establishing strong links with the school community and enabling the broader school community to engage with the school with a view to enhance the education provided by the school.
Function of the School Board:
- establishing and reviewing the goals, priorities and policies of the Schools;
- contribute to the school’s Business Plan and monitor the school’s progress in meeting its aims.
- monitor the progress of the school’s Business Plan
- planning for and approving School budgets including the approval of school fees, charges, contributions and items of personal use;
- evaluating the performance of our School in achieving the goals set; and
- promoting our Schools within community.
- board Meetings.
The School Board meets twice a term for between 1.5 – 2 hours (4 times a year).
Updates of Board business will be published in the school’s newsletter on a regular basis. Each year there will be an Open Board Meeting where community members are invited to attend and have their say on the school direction.
How Can I Take Part?
Elected members serve an initial term of 3 years, and may be re-elected more than once. As Board member’s tenures come to an end calls for nominations will be made through the newsletter. We always need a parent majority, so if you would like to get involved, please register you interest by emailing email@example.com
Our School Board
Sheree Yorke – Chair
Quinn McLachlan – Community Representative
Mike Georgiou – Community Representative
Helen Taylor – Principal
Cathlin Ryan – Co-opted
Annie Brown – Staff Representatives
Bianca Correa – Staff Representatives
Leigh Slabosz – Staff Representatives