Mullaloo Beach Primary School is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment, based on the premise that each student has the right to learn and each teacher has the right to teach. The likelihood of learning success is strongly linked to regular attendance and engagement in educational programs. Students who do not attend regularly risk poor academic achievement and a greater risk of social disadvantage.
Parents have the responsibility to inform the school if their child is absent and the reason for this absence. Mullaloo Beach PS monitors and manages student attendance in order to maximise the opportunity for students to learn. We work in partnership with the parents and caregivers to ensure the best possible outcome for our students.
Daily attendance tracking:
- Classroom teachers will maintain daily attendance using Integris. Records will be updated by 9:30 am daily.
- The school sends an SMS to parents for unexplained absences.
- Students who are late arriving must go through the office and collect a late note.
How to notify the school of your child’s absence
There are four (4) ways to contact the school regarding a child’ absence:
- Via SMS to 0437 908 750
- Complete the online absence form below.
- Email the school inbox Mullaloobeach.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone the school directly on 6206 3150.