Mullaloo Beach Primary School welcomes all new enrolments. If a family resides in the local intake area school aged students are guaranteed a position in the school. If a family resides outside the local intake area and wish to enrol, please make an appointment to discuss your options with the school.
Mullaloo Primary School is now accepting enrolments for 2024!
Step 1- Application for Enrolment
Kindy Application (Part 1) Step 1 Kindergarten APPLICATION Form
Pre-Primary to Year 6 (Part 1) Step 1 PrePrimary to Year 6 APPLICATION Form
Email the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who needs to enrol?
You need to apply to enrol your child(ren) in school for 2024 if they are:
- starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2024
- starting Pre-primary, the first year of compulsory school – 5 years old by 30 June 2024
- changing schools.
The following information is also essential and must be provided at the time of enrolment:
- Birth Certificate
- Identity documents
- Australian Childhood Immunsation Register (ACIR) Statement provided by Medicare
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
- Details of any disability
- Visa documentation or citizenship certificates
- Any ongoing medical condition and procedure to be followed during the school day. A Health Care Authorisation must be completed.
Step 2- Enrolment forms
Once the school has approved your application for enrolment, you will be directed to complete the following documentation for the appropriate year level you are applying for.
Kindy application (Part 2) Step 2 Kindergarten Enrolment Form
Pre-Primary to Year 6 (Part 2) Step 2 PrePrimary to Year 6 Enrolment Form